Tryon Mountain Troopers Adventurer Club
Who can join our Little Lambs, Eager Beaver & Adventurer Club?
Any child from grade PK-4th grade who promises to abide by the Adventurer Pledge and the Adventurer Law can join in. Although we are sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, any child of any faith may come and join our club.
1. Age requirement:
|Little Lambs||Pre-Kindergarten or 4 years of age by September 1st of the year enrolling the Little Lambs.|
|Eager Beavers||Be in Kindergarten or be 5 years of age.|
|Busy Bees||Be in first grade or 6 years of age.|
|Sunbeam||Be in second grade or 7 years of age.|
|Builder||Be in third grade or 8 years of age.|
|Helping Hand||Be in fourth grade or be 9 years of age.|
2. Must agree before joining the club to participate and cooperate in our activities (crafts, outings, regular club meetings, chimes practice, outreach ministry, etc)
3. Must be faithful in attendance. We strongly encourage to attend every meeting in order to complete the requirements for each award, and be able to compete as a club of the year award.
4. Parents must be willing to cooperate with the regulations and activities of the club. At times we might ask for monetary or financial help to support the child's memebership.
5. Each member must pay a registration fee of $25.00 if the child has registered before in our club; and $35.00 if is the first time the child registers with our club. (for more information regarding the fee you may contact the cluib director)
6. Each Adventurer must have a complete uniform. Each child must come to meetings and club sponsored events in full-dress uniform (class A) or field uniform (class B) as directed by the club director. We will provide the class B shirt, and for the class A uniform we will provide the sash with slide and patches.
7. Each Adventurer is expected to respect and obey all regulations and staff members.
8. Club members must be willing to participate in community projects and outreach programs (can-collecting, Ingathering, etc.)